Business Development Executive
Fresh Harvest Staffing, LLC works exclusively in the cannabis industry to partner with companies for all their hiring needs. We are seeking Business Development Executives throughout the United States that share in our passion to provide world class staffing services in this growing (no pun intended) industry.
What’s going on in the cannabis industry:
The cannabis industry now supports nearly 500,000 full-time jobs in the United States and that number will continue to grow as more and more states legalize the production and sale of cannabis. Over the course of the last 3 years cannabis jobs have increased at more than 33% yearly. To put that in perspective, this exceeds growth in the financial sector, the construction sector, and many other job sectors in the United States. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects the cannabis industry to continue its upward trend at a staggering rate of 27% a year for the next decade. By comparison, their projection for business and financial occupations will only grow at 8% over the same period.
What you love to do:
· Conduct market research to identify selling opportunities and customer needs
· Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
· Set up meetings with potential new clients to understand their hiring needs
· Prepare and deliver presentations on our service offerings
· Conduct intake meetings with clients to agree on qualification criteria for candidates
· Publish job ads on social media and source/contact candidates
· Manage a portfolio of clients and maintain excellent relationships with them
What experience do you bring to the table:
· Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
· Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
· Fast learner with a passion for staffing delivery
· Hands-on experience with CRM software, social media job postings, etc.
· Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
· Strong communication, organizational, and time-management abilities
What do you get from this:
· The opportunity to work from home and set your own schedule 100% of the time
· The opportunity to partner with the biggest and best companies in the cannabis industry
· Our full support for all back-office functions